News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Base and Ship issues

Started by Lylelloyd, March 07, 2020, 06:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lylelloyd

Anyone else having issues with half of your bases disappearing or logging in and your ships are gutted and missing everything but the hull blocks?

insG_Drifter

QuoteAnyone else having issues with half of your bases disappearing or logging in and your ships are gutted and missing everything but the hull blocks?

I've heard it a few times. How long are you offline during this time? It sounds as though someone found your location and them after protection ended. Pm me your location, ship and base names, etc. I can check if anyone has been near them. Let me know. We might have to make a few more config changes if the system is doing cleanup on them but they would vanish entirely if that was the case.

Lylelloyd

That may be the case, I've had a few stretches where I hadn't been on for a bit. I think the base is some kind of loading issue. My base is not very big, but half f it is sometimes missing when I log in and if I leave the planet and come back most of the time the rest magically reappears.

insG_Drifter

I extended the offline time significantly so that should help. Another option is clearing the cache for the game by deleting the cache file. Shut down the game and steam and delete the file. Let me know if you can't find the file and I can point you too it.